Collaboration Fujitsu and Toshiba produce Arrow Z, waterproof / water resistant Android smartphone and has a tempting spec.
Phones that have not announced official pricing is planned to be released in Japan in November 2011. Not yet known whether this phone is also sold in other countries.
When marketed, Arrow Z will use the latest version of Android Gingerbread 2.3.5. As for the 'kitchen' runway equipped with a processor TI OMAP4430 dual-core 1.2 GHz, 1GB of RAM memory and 8 GB of ROM memory.
This smartphone is also becoming more sophisticated thanks to the use of 4.3-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 X 720 pixels reach. Thus quoted from talkandroid, Tuesday (27/09/2011).
Here is the spec Arrow Z:
* Android 2.3.5
* 4.3-inch LCD display with 1.280 × 720 resolution
* Wi-fi IEEE802.11b/g/n (tethering)
* Waterproof body
* 13MP CMOS camera (R Exmor mobile, ISO25600)
* 1.3MP camera sub
* 1080p video recording
* TI OMAP4430 dual-core CPU (1.2GHz)
* 1GB of RAM
* 8GB ROM
* HDMI, microSDHC slot (32GB max), microUSB port
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* Digital TV tuner
* GSM, CDMA
* Dimensions: 64 × 128 × 10.1mm, Weight: 131g