Tablet to Notebook to Tablet
When used as tablets alone, Transformer Pad Eee provide a satisfactory experience. The response of the touch screen feels nimble.
When converted into a notebook, aka paired to his dock, this device can be used normally. Once connected to the dock, will show a notification icon in the System Bar Honeycomb.
A pointer will appear on the screen that can be controlled with a touchpad on the dock or via the mouse connected to the USB port. The USB port can also be connected to an external storage such as USB flash.
- Using Honeycomb Android OS
- Dock keyboard has a battery
- Interesting Design
- Not yet widely available for specific applications in the Android Market Honeycomb
- Sometimes still need to touch the screen even if connected to the dock like a notebook
* Screen: 10.1 "LED backlight WXGA (1280x800); multi-touch touch 10 points; anti-scratch
* Processor: Nvidia Tegra 2
* Memory: 1GB
* Storage: 16GB or 32 GB
* Connections: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth
* Camera: 5 MP (back) and 1.2 MP (front)
* Ports: 2 in 1 Audio (mic and headphones), Mini HDMI 1.3a, microSD
* Dock: chichlet full QWERTY keyboard, touchpad single button, 2 x USB, multi memory card reader (SD Card, SDHC, MMC).
* Weight: 680 grams
* Dimensions: 271 x 171 x 12.98 mm (tablets only)